1. Information Collection and Use
- BrattyTees.com does not require that you register in order to view its products. Registration is required to use certain interactive features such as submitting ideas and ordering products.
- BrattyTees.com collects personal information when you register with BrattyTees.com, when you make a purchase, or any time you provide information to BrattyTees.com about yourself. BrattyTees.com may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register, we ask for information such as your name, e-mail address, and other personally-identifying information ("Personal Information"). When you register with BrattyTees.com and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- BrattyTees.com automatically receives and records other non-personally-identifying information ("Non-Personal Information") on our server logs from your browser even if you do not register with BrattyTees.com, for example, your IP address, BrattyTees.com cookie information, and the pages you visit.
- BrattyTees.com uses Non-Personal Information for the following general purposes: to customize any advertising and content you see, improve our services, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal use.
Children Under 13
2. Information Sharing and Disclosure
- BrattyTees.com is committed to protecting the privacy of children. BrattyTees.com does not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information online from children under the age of 13.
- If BrattyTees.com learns that personally identifiable information of persons under 13 years of age has been collected on BrattyTees.com without verified parental consent, then BrattyTees.com will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
3. Cookies and Web Beacons
- BrattyTees.com does not rent, sell, or share Personal Information with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with BrattyTees.com in order to fulfill your orders. These companies may use your Personal Information to help BrattyTees.com communicate with you about offers from BrattyTees.com and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We use both your Personal Information and certain Non-Personal Information to improve the quality and design of the Web site and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
- We may share Personal Information in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other forms of legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.
- Keep in mind that any personal information, or comments that you voluntarily disclose on the Web site, for example on comment pages, or on the blog forums, becomes publicly available. Your account name is displayed to other Users when you send and/or post messages through the Web site.
4. Confidentiality and Security
- BrattyTees.com may set and access BrattyTees.com cookies on your computer. You may disable these cookies within your browser, but some portions of the Web site may require that your BrattyTees.com cookies be enabled, such as our shopping cart.
- BrattyTees.com may use web beacons in connection with e-mails sent to BrattyTees.com users, to let us know whether and when the e-mail was opened. No personal information is transmitted through web beacons.
5. Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information
- BrattyTees.com uses commercially reasonable technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any Personal Information you transmit to BrattyTees.com and you do so at your own risk.
- We limit access to Personal Information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with Personal Information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
6. International Users
- You can edit your BrattyTees.com account information at any time by visiting your account profile page.
- We reserve the right to use your Personal Information in order to send you certain communications relating to the BrattyTees.com service, such as service announcements, and administrative messages, that are considered part of your BrattyTees.com account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
- You can deactivate your BrattyTees.com account at any time by logging into your account on the account profile page and canceling it.
BrattyTees.com may update this policy at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice. We will strive to notify you about significant changes in the way we treat Personal Information by sending a notice to the primary e-mail address specified in your BrattyTees.com account and/or by placing a notice on the Web site.
8. Effective Date
9. Contact Information